Prof. Jim Stewart writes on the Apple judgement here.
A piece from the Irish Examiner today on the above is here. And below are some exhibits of the figures used in the piece.
1. Corporate Tax Revenues in the EU15 since 1965
2. Income Statements of Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Microsoft in 2019
3. Profit and Tax of Apple Inc. from January 2010 to December 2019
4. Stateless Entities in the OECD’s Country-by-Country Statistics, 2016
5. Profit and Effective Taxes of Companies in Ireland by Jurisdiction of Ultimate Parent, 2016
Sean Barrett in the Irish Independent today.