The women@econ program at UCD School of Economics is an initiative aimed at increasing the number of females studying economics and pursuing it as a career through a series of career and networking events.
The first event is a panel Q&A session with speakers from government, industry, and academia and takes place on Thursday 21 Nov 6-8pm at Newman Theatre R. All welcome, register here.
List of speakers:
- Elena Mazza (Economist at the Central Bank of Ireland)
- Martina Lawless (Associate Research Professor at ESRI)
- Deirdre Coy (PhD Candidate at UCD School of Economics)
- Claire Doyle (Economist in the Parliamentary Budget Office, Houses of the Oireachtas)
- Kajsa Svensson (Qualified Accountant at Western Union)
- Maria Krump (Global Safety Investigator at Facebook)